Sunday 31 October 2010

Mexico & 11 More Countries . . .

After the States, the real journey began . . .

We have spent just over a month in Mexico and this has formed the start of our now 7 month trip starting here in Mexico and ending around 10,000 miles later in Argentina.

We'll be visiting:

- Guatemala
- El Salvador
- Honduras (very briefly)
- Nicaragua
- Costa Rica
- Panama (even more briefly)
- Ecuador
- Peru
- Bolivia
- Chile
- and finally Argentina!

Phew, I'm exhausted already and I haven't even started driving yet. . .

Although we will be trying to climb all the way along on this journey, we realise that there will be huge gaps where there is literally no rock, (where I will be finger-boarding in the van to try and retain some sort of fitness - unlikely, I know). This however, would not make for a very interesting climbing blog. So, although I will be posting the odd climbing photo and news on this blog I will be updating our travel blog. Check it out at:

www.takingthevan.wordpress.com